Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, November 8, 2013

anikaebertus@yahoo.se

My dear Friend, I know i t will look strange and funy when you get this massege,because we seems to be total stranger to each other,but i do not have any other option than to contact you due to urgency and important of this massege to me,and i strongly believe that the allmighty God who by His infinite mercy directed me to you have never fail me and will not at this time of my critical condition. My name is Madam Anika Ebertus a 56 years old Swedish. I am currently admitted in the hospital for a treatment of a brain tumor which I have been suffering for 8 years now. In fact I am contacting you because I want to make a humanitarian gesture to the location of all sensitive souls. My late husband and I had mobilized a small fortune that we want to invest in humanitarian works. But considering my health condition now, I can no longer fulfill this project by myself. I want you to complete this project on my behalf. I am contacting you after my few days prayers with believe that you are God\'s chosen one to complete this project in good faith. For a favorable opinion, please contact me at anikaebertus@yahoo.se me for more information because I may not be able to visit anymore Be blessed in the name of our Lord. Madam Anika
The picture is stolen, and of Allison Benitez, a french woman

2 comments:

  1. Can you find out if a woman my dad is taking to is a scammer?.or if she's using a photo that doesn't belong to the name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask for help at romancescam.com

      There's no reason to send money to somebody you only know from the internet.

      You can check to see if most pictures are stolen, and/or have been reported to be used in scams before, by using Google Image search.

      Never send money.

      You should always expect to see a face on webcam. Scammers using stolen pictures will have many excuses NOT to use a webcam, but the only real reason they can't use a webcam, is due to the fact they are not the person they claim to be.

      Delete