Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

mirabelmuar@aol.com West African scammer

Hello, I hope that you are doing fine over there today ?my name is is mirabel .I saw your profile here and i was attracted to contact you to be your friend . I am new to this site and i may not stay long here . I really want to know you very well so that we will be good friends . Please i will like you to reach me on (mirabelmuar@aol****) i have something t tell you since i will soon be out of this site . As soon as i hear from you i will tell you about myself and send you my pictures . Till i hear from you , remain blessed . Cheers, Miss Mirabel. (mirabelmuar@aol***
This picture has been used in many scams

No comments:

Post a Comment