Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chock full o' crap at Confirio.com

All of these are scammers
reina_f@rocketmail.com
Hello, I am Juliet. How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I went through your profile at (www.confirio.com)and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(Julietcumbu11@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Juliet.
Julietcumbu11@yahoo.com
Hey,How are you doing,I m so Glad i can hear from some one like you,i just read your profile,its so simple to understand you perfectly know what kind of woman you are looking for,i like that,i will love us to connect more better,send me a text to my Mobile Number on (415) 617-9309 or better send me a mail on Sharondavies772 at gmail.com,send the mail to my contact address on Sharondavies772 at gmail dot com,or better still you add me on yahoo messenger,add me on Sharondavies81 at yahoo dot com ,i will be waiting to hear back from you on there,its so nice to meet you Sharon
Sharondavies772@yahoo.com Sharondavies772@gmail.com
How are you doing today? My name is Kimberly,I'm a happy,fit responsible lady enjoying life and keeping it simple. I desire a relationship of unconditional acceptance,love and romance; being responsible for our behaviour,giving,sharing,teaming,trusting and growing. I value honesty,integrity,trust and open communication in any relationship. What i'm looking for,a good fit for me is a loving wise,sweet,playful,honest family oriented man. A man who can love deeply and passionately. MOST IMPORTANTLY,we compliment and bring out the best in each other. You can IM me on my yahoo with ktyler619 email me to ktyler619@yahoo.com Kim
ktyler619@yahoo.com
Hello there , I am mary brwon by name and i am 35yrs old single never married with no kids and I am here looking for soulamte so if you are loking for same you can email me on add me on yahoo messenger as well so we can chat better and share some pics there now here is my email address bmarry877@yahoo.com{bmarry877}
bmarry877@yahoo.com
JESSICALYNCH147@yahoo.com
Hello this raven,how are you?and new on here and am interested in your profile and I will like to know you better you can mail me or add me on yahoo my yahoo screen name is ravenriley510@yahoo.com
Hello this jane,how are you?and new on here and am interested in your profile and I will like to know you better you can mail me or add me on yahoo my yahoo screen name is t2nde at yahoo dot com...or you can mail me or we talk on google talk my gtalk screen name is janeblundy at gmail dot com...
janeblundy@gmail.com t2nde@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment