Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 24, 2013

The stench is overpowering at fishmeetfish.com

Fresh batch of scammers from fishmeetfish.com
Hello am tracy i come accross your profile on face book and i get stunned with it . i will like to get to know you better just write me directly to my email ads tracymoore1477@yahoo.com or im me if you are using yahoo messanger so thaat you ca know much about me too and also have my pics ok. tracy
tracymoore1477@yahoo.com
I consider myself a perfectionist and sometimes I can be capricious. I got used to be well-loved but I know how to give love too. To my mind, this life is made up of little things so I think little things that are very important in the relationships too. I can also say that I am kind, smiling, optimistic and life loving girl. I am looking for self-sufficient and responsible man who can take decisions and bear responsibility for them. He is tolerant to female weakness and freaks and he knows how to treat a woman. He is loving and caring to his children and wife. I would like to start relationships based on trust, mutual love and respect. I believe that it is possible to find the right person anywhere and country isn�??t important.agyei.rose37@yahoo.com
agyei.rose37@yahoo.com
Hello, i was going through my match when i came across your profile, i will like to know you more better, here is my number...7046663364
I read your profile and I like what I read you seem like a cool guy and you're really good looking! If you don't mind looking at my profile and if I seem like somebody you'd like to get to know, get back to me on my personal email at rosemarydalkin at yahoo dot com or you can also text me on my cell if you don't mind but please don't call me coz my phone bills is expired so i can make a call or receive call (404) 482-1153 otherwise you don't at all and good luck to you... Rosemary...
rosemarydalkin@yahoo.com
Hello Dearest, My name is LISA. i saw you profile today and became interested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email here ( lise.wilfred@yahoo.com ) so that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am, and remember that distance or color doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life, am waiting for your reply. Precious. WRITE TO ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ID lise.wilfred@yahoo.com
lise.wilfred@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment