Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More scum from confirio.com

hello im hannah 22 from las vegas..im surfing and browsing peoples here..to try to find a serious relationship..and i saw your profile here and got interested in you ..if you dont mind and if you want us to chat,talk and get to know each other..and if youre thinkin were the same..can you add and talk with me on facebook heres the link of my account http://www.facebook.com/sarahdaniels2169 or just search for hannah richardson you can also add and talk with me on yahoo messenger my email there is hannah21699@yahoo.com im on and i hope to talk and see you there hun..
Hello,How are you doing today.I'm Claire 32 single never married,I read your profile and found you intriguing and beautiful.Your personality of and fun loving is very attractive to me. You seem quite intelligent and have a mature perspective on life.and i would love to get to know more about you and see what we hold for each other i would be honor if you could write me more about yourself to my personal cutielady2111 at yahoo dot com or Yahoo IM cutielady2111 (I guess you understand the way i put my email it cutielady2111@yahoo.com Claire
Hello am stella from pueblo colorado.. here is my email if you love to chat. samestella01@yahoo.com
Hello My dear i am peace by name but friends call me Pp i am here to seek for your friendship please contact me i will tell you more about me and also send you my picture and more about me, love you my dear.lovebelove706@yahoo.in
ello, well am bernice and am in here for something serious if you are interested please email me on berniceswern@yahoo.com
hello how are you doing hope good? im new here pls i am jenny and i am not always on here just on here to find friends that we keep me alive by chatting with and i taught seeing your pics you must be a very lovely man with a kind heart hope you don't mind to be a friend just text me back as soon as you saw this message okay? or just add me on my private yahoo id iampennyjenny@yahoo.com and please dont give my id to anybody because it is my private id ok
m haileycore by name and am from usa california losangeles am 33yrs old looking for an honest man who willcare for me and who will never let me down and who i will spend the rest of my life togerher with forever if you dont mind you can add me to my yahoo now or email me on haileyhardcore97@yahoo.com plsam not here for games and if you know you are not serious man pls dont contact me pls
Hello dear, My name is Deborah.. I am 34 years and I have read your profile and you sound like someone I like to get to know and see if things click between us. Please take a look at my profile and let me know if we have common interests. So can you please give me your yahoo messenger ID to add you and chat more with you there to know each other well . mine is deb_addy33@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment