Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 4, 2013

eningrav@yahoo.com SCAMMER

hello how are you doing my name is patience i just join this dating site i saw your advert and by not saying much i will like to get to know you much better because i feel something special about you that if we are couples it going to be very fascinating so text me back here so we can chat to get to know our self much better thank you add me on yahoo eningrav @ yahoo com hello how are you doing thanks for the respond my name is kayline not long ago join this dating site i havnt met any one who is really serious to build up this serious relationship i am dreaming and thinking of sharing with the right man so i hope this your respond to me will be of good cos i want some one who is ready to build up serious relationship with me i will like to get to know you much better because i feel something special about you that if we are couples it going to be very fascinating so mail me back direct to me email address so we can chat to get to know our self much better thank you EMAIL ADDRESS eningrav @ yahoo com
Uses stolen picture of Sunny Leone

No comments:

Post a Comment