Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Catch of the day, from fishmeetfish SCAMMERS

All of these are actually West African scammers, regardless of who they claim to be. hannafordd@yahoo.com
I like your profile and i would like to know more about you and tell you more about myself If you care to know me I want you to give me your y!a!h!oo messenger so we can get to know more about each other very well or you can send me an e-m!a!il susan d!o!t hannafordd at ya!!ho!!o! d!o!t c!o!m I look forward to read from you Susan
sweetjanebruce@yahoo.com
My name is Jane bruce i am a single woman, looking for a nice man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured man with good scene of humor hope you are fine and enjoying yourself now, i saw your profile now and became interested in knowing more about you, actully i am here looking for a serious relationship with a serious man and when i saw your profile i felt i should contact you and see if we can start something serious. i will love to read more about you and also share pictures too . here is my email sweetjanebruce@yahoo.com
maureenteamah@yahoo.com
(maureenteamah-at-yah00-d0t-c0m) Nice to meet you. My name is miss Maureen,how are you today, i just went through your profile when i was searching for love, I have no other options than letting you Know I saw your profile today, that is why i wish to have a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more,i will be very great full to have you as my loved one, please reply back to me through this address for further introduction because i am not always online, i will also send you my pictures when you contact me. I believe we can move from there to the better. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,the only important thing there is love. I will waiting for your mail at (maureenteamah-at-yah00-d0t-c0m) Thanks for your cooperation.From miss Maureen.
jennajenna917@yahoo.com
Hello nice to meet you My name is jenna I am a good looking girl.I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, please i will like you to contact me direct to this email id (jennajenna917@yahoo.com) because I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, and i will send my picture directly to you. OR you give me your email id then i will contact you. regards jenna
joyce.gerba@yahoo.com
Hello My Dear, compliments of the day,I hope Ur doing fine over there,I would like to introduce myself to you,my name is joycegerba, it is my pleasure to write you after i have view your profile in which really interest me,to ask for friendship with you if you have the same desire with me so we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.contact me with my email,(joyce.gerba@yahoo.com)so that i will send you my picture and also tell you more about me, Thanks and God bless you, (joyce.gerba@yahoo.com)
jessica.chris64@yahoo.com
I want to become an embodiment of your most beautiful and secret fantasies, your best friend, reliable partner and lover. You will notice my charm when you are with me. Those who know me say that I illuminate special light of kindness and warmth. I am very caring, affectionate, honest, decent, faithful, sociable and life-loving person with energetic nature. I am an optimist and I never lose spirits even a very difficult situation. I always believe that everything will be good at the end. I have a good sense of humor.I would like my future man to be an honest, sincere, sociable, self-confident and romantic man, who likes home coziness and who is ready for real family life. I am ready to move the mountains for such a man. No doubt that I will always be by his side through joy and sorrow.Well if you don't mind and you have any access to yahoo you can add me on my yahoo address jessica.chris64@yahoo.com or skype jessica.chris3 so that we can talk and see both each other better waiting to hear from u soon
bintadoma20@yahoo.com
Cutie how are you doing!!!!am BINTA,by name and i am new here to meet some one like you!! i guess lovely,caring and honest.Cute I want to be your friend,please contact me directly to my private email (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) for more about me and my pictures,i do not visit this site all the time!! i am waiting for your mail via (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) if possible send me your picture and small about yourself,i will send you mine too.Cute i believe you know that the key to the success is communication and there is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!
rbclove7@gmail.com
How are you doing today,. My name is Rebecca and am new to this online dating scene. Just as you can see i came across your profile and you seems to very interesting to me so i decided to drop your a message if we can get to know more about each other.. Well here is my yahoo rebeccaadjei401@yahoo.com you can send me a add request so that we can chat and share some photos or send me an email to rbclove7@gmail.com so that we see where this goes. I hope to hear back from you soon.. bye for now Rebecca
tinaibrahima@ymail.com
Hello My Dear, My name is Tina ibrahima ,i am single girl, i saw your profile at and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (tinaibrahima@ymail.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please try to contact me with my email address. thanks please i send your email please am waitingfor your email, tinaibrahima@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment