Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily catch of the day, from fishmeetfish.com

fishmeetfish is a large dating site, that is crawling with a laughable amount of west african scammers. beniceseisi@yahoo.com
Hello,how are u doing?...im Bernice by name im new on here im 31yrs.im on here looking for the right man that we can build a nation together and make a happy home a man that i can spend the rest of my life with before i found ur profile on here and i will like to know more about u and see how things goes u can try to reply to me through my email address (beniceseisi@yahoo.com)...im hopping to read from u soon thanks
barkisulove78@yahoo.com
I am Barkisu 34 years old, 5' 6" tall and 143 lbs, Average build,white causasion and im mixed in religion as an Italian African.I am easy going,open mind with a great personality,good sense of humor and i am Student studying accounting.i am looking to meet someone that is fun,loving,honest and caring.someone who is interested in being best friend,then a relationship after... I am a Caring, Positive, Family Oriented, Independent Woman. I adore children, however have one of my own.I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy.u can add me on barkisulove78@yahoo.com so that we can chat more and no more about our self ok
jenniferhanson@ymail.com
l was browsing through the site when i came across your profile and i really like it. I must confess your profile has really captured my attention.I like your striking smile and can easily make an angel with one wing go extra mile. I like the spark of your smile and that's the first thing i search for in a friend to be.You are smiling like a star there and your profile image is absolutely... well here is my email address jenniferhanson@ymail.com i hope to hear from you soon....
chilclara@yahoo.com chilclara@gmail.com
Hello Stranger.. How are you doing? I do Came Accross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Joycelyn, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Wel I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I dont care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pics to share with you But I dont like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better... Email Address:::chilclara @ yahoo . com or chilclara@ gmail .com I cant wait to hear back from you...
simmywinterstrom@yahoo.com
How are you doing ? Am new on here and just looking for that serious relationship , nice profile you got there , you can go through mine and then reach me on simmywinterstrom@yahoo.com so we get to know each other better.
dawsonmiller446@yahoo.com
Hello how are you doing? My name is dawsonmiller 29 yrs old single lady never married with no kids.. I like your biography look like what i have been looking for since i join this dating site and I want you to know that True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen. Do you know what love and relationship is ? If you know - explain me. Do you know long-term relationship is the best ? and do you believed in soul mates ? If you don't - let's find an answer together! I am an attractive lady with a beautiful figure. By nature: I am a calm person with a good sense of humor. I'm a fun and loving person, I think your profile look like what i have been looking for, You can Email me back to my private e-mail address to know more about each other..(dawsonmiller446@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment