Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, May 11, 2013

briannalogan009@live.com SCAMMER

Hi, am Brianna friendship is a natural phenomenon that springs up like stream water and flows through its right channel and banks thus touching the hearts of friends to keep glowing together,if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone..i would love to be your friend and more if you don't mind you can please hit me up by writting me via email about yourself and see how it goes, here is my email for you to write me briannalogan009/A/T/L/I/V/E/D/O/T/C/O/M and i hope to read from you soon. thanks
Uses username text8035749462 at fishmeetfish, so I will guess they will want you to text 8036749462
This will not be a real South Carolina cellphone, but a VOIP service. This is a West African scammer.
This person claims to be in Lake City, SC, but is a BLACK man, pretending to be a white lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment