Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 26, 2013

Confirio.com scammers

Confirio.com is a site full of scammers. I'll start posting some email addresses when I have time. bertrand92@yahoo.com
Hello, how are you doing? I am Denny by name i am going throught this site when i come across your with sand so interest to me i am here looking for caring,honest, and trustworthy man who is ready for a serious relationshion... If you are interest in me you can add me on your yahoo so that we can chat and get to know eachother more better than this.. My yahoo id is denny_bertrand92 i will be hoping to hear back from you sooon.
monicalambart@live.com
hello ,my name is monica patricia lambert .I came across your profile today and i become so much interested to know you because i saw some thing unique in you and you look wonderful.I was touch to contact you so that we can be close friends.I want you to write to me to my email address (monicalambart@live.com) so that we can be friends and for me to send to you my pictures.I think we can know each other the more. so that you can see my pictures and for you to know more about me.I am expecting your reply soonest.i am looking for a man that will be passionate ,a man that does not believe in divorce, if you really believe in what i believe that is everlasting love ,i will prefer you to email me to my personal email address so that we can get to know each other , i am new in dating stuff(monicalambart@live.com),please do not waste my time if are deceitful type , i will be expecting your message in my email address , i do not spam i send this message to only you, so contact me if you are the kind of man i am looking for
ruthmarin630@yahoo.com
I enjoyed reading through your Profile..sounds so unique...You sound like a man that knows what he wants in life and very passionate about it..Thats what i seek in a man as well ..You can add me for a chat on messenger r/u/t/h/m/a/r/i/n/ /6/3/0/ /a/r/t/ /y/ /a/ /h/ /0/0/ /d/o/r/t/ /C/o/m/e//. put the words together without the slashes. ...Hope to read from you soon Ruth
Dearest in Christ.
wilsoncaroline40@yahoo.com
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; I am Mrs wilson caroline an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Accra the capital city of Ghana I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Late Mr. wilson Johnson, the sum of US$3.500,000.00 which he deposited in a BANK here and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this funds for God's work and 20% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God and You will give my lawyer 10% of the total fund after receiving the fund in your account. Kindly furnish me your full name and your address also your contact number, so that I will prepare all relevant documents with the assistance of our family lawyer to effect the release of the fund to you. I found you very interesting and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me on wilsoncaroline40@yahoo.com Yours Sister in the Lord, caroline wilson
SANDRASCOTT399@yahoo.com
Hey!!!. Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . , let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret , My name is Sandra Scott...i saw your profile on here.Am new in the site and i saw your profile there and that is why i contact you...lol. love to get a reply from you .....SANDRASCOTT399@yahoo.com
shinamark669@yahoo.com
i do love to know more about you and lets see where it might lead us...i am a simple lady and like to go easy in life.i am hoping to get something from here and to know more about me you can send me a MAIL pls i dont do chat to shinamark669 at Y a HO O do t c om
Cushman_kate28@yahoo.com
Cushman_kate28@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. After 2 or 3 days at Confirio and after checking rigorously the "women" there I can assure you that, at least in the age range of 25 to 40, about 95% (+) of the women at Confirio are scammers and/or fakes. They use stolen photos and are generally listed in one or more anti-scammer web sites.Their profiles are amusing or just absurd. It does seem that the women on the site over about 40 or 45 are all or mostly legitimate.

    ReplyDelete