Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Axcoco1@yahoo.com Soldier scam

This is a NIGERIAN scammer, using the name Alex Cole, and pretending to be a deployed US Soldier in Afganistan! axcoco1@yahoo.com The pictures are stolen, the real solider in the pictures is not involved in the scam.
How are you doing today i so much have interest in getting to know you because your profile really interest me well my name is Alex Cole from Tulsa Oklahoma in USA and i serving in the USA Army.Presently now i am one of the team presently in Afghanistan but i seek a serious friendship with someone i can really trust.Dnt have any chance to met anyone to share my mind with everyday brings me closer to my grave but i dnt want to waste it just like that if you care to know me please reply me on axcoco1@yahoo.com.Am new on here Alex
More info here

No comments:

Post a Comment