Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, November 12, 2012

gglasb46@hotmail.com SCAMMER

IP: 41.85.161.126 Benin Found on single123.com, where he is garytx, and claims to be from Texas
I am strong with great smile, good looking and full of life. I am creative in all areas of my life,.I get an amazing energy from the sun & enjoy the beach. I enjoy tennis . I believe there is a higher power other than just the power within myself . I rely on the Angels. Music and theater and film are a must in my life.i like fishing. camping.reading. going to the movies. hanging around with friends.cracking jokes, listening to music, dancing and also spending time with someone interesting.
gglasb46@hotmail.com He is using a stolen picture, source unknown. THIS IS AN AFRICAN SCAMMER, not the person in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment