Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

marrylarry50@yahoo.com SENEGAL Scammer

Dearest One, My name is Miss marry larry i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (marrylarry50@yahoo.com i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss marry (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life Yours Love Miss marry(marrylarry50@yahoo.com
This genius is pretending to be a female, at matchdoctor.com
marry388 24-year-old Female Seeking Men: 18 - 99 New York, New York, United States
I have to admit, the profile data is hard to resist:
hair: Bald or shaved body type: Full-figured height: 5'6 (168cm) weight: 250 lbs (115kg) bodyart: Hidden tattoo

1 comment: