Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, January 10, 2009

ka-asy@yandex.ru


Hi my friend John!
I'm glad so much to receive your answer again! It's very interesting
for me to read your messages, from them we are learning more about
ourself, and I begin know more about you, John. My dear friend, of
course, may be you want learn about our correspondence, about
correspondence's essence too, really? As I want to tell that I have
decided to get acquainted through an Internet due of my girlfriend
Sofia which about a floor of year back has gotten acquainted with the
foreigner Peter, I have said you about this earlier.
John, may be, possible, we will together in the future time, may
be I would like to look the marriage too, if you will want this, I do
not want to hide this so important fact, but we must to learn more
things about each other more and more, it will reasonably and
correctly, really, John? I hope that you will agree with me with
this fact too. Please, tell me about this, ok? But in my opinion,
again and again, we must learn about each other more and more, I
repeat this! Please, agree with me, John! My dearest friend
John, I would like to tell you about my family. I want to say to
you that I have a large family too. This are my mom Marina, my daddy
Pavel too. Also I have two sisters. They are Katya and Masha. My
sister Katya is 21 years old. But Masha is smaller sister between me
and Katya too, Masha is 10 years old. On professions my mom is a
seller in the shop, and my dad is an engineer on the factory. My
sister Katya is a student of the university, she is studing on the
lawyer, and Masha is a schoolgirl. Our family are living without any
conflicts too, we have a good understanding between our members of our
family. Because, I think that our parents gave to us a good education.
I think that it's so good and I'm so proud that we have my mom and my
daddy. Also I want to say to you that I live with my family in one
apartment. Also I want to tell that I have consulted with my parents
about the account my acquaintances with you through the Internet, they
have estimated it as positively because they care about my future life
of course. My parents would want that I have a happy life, and would
want that I will find my man. As I told you earlier, I have never been
married. As already I spoke to you earlier, I work as a waiter in the
bar here in Cheboksary City. It's a perfect and cosy bar. My job is
very pleasant for me, people in our city are kind, and visitors of the
cafe are not roughness to us, certainly there are cases when the
visitors are not correct with us and spoil mood, but it happens very
seldom. I'm very interested to learn about your work, John, and
what do you do in free from work time? During our weekends, in my free
time, we are with my girlfriends, also with Peter and Sofia
sometime, go for a walk to the city, we like to sit in cafe too for a
cup of tea. I like my girlfriends very much, especially my best
girlfriend Sofia. She is as native sister for me! By the way I want to
say to you that Sofia works as a waiter in our bar. Also I want to say
to you that Sofia and Peter are living in Cheboksary City now. Sofia
have visited Peter to Denmark at last time, Peter asked Sofia
to visit in Denmark him after that when they have understood that they
love each other. I remember, Sofia was so happy in this time. They
lived together during two month in Denmark. And then they have came to
Russia, to Cheboksary City too, simply, Sofia said to Peter that
she have missed about her parents, and that she want to visit on some
time her parents, and they came to Cheboksary from Denmark. They are
very happy together, they love each other very much, I envy to Sofia
and Peter slightly:) and also, of course, we meet with each other
sometimes and spend a lot of time together. We are so good friends!
Also I want to say to you that I have never been outside of Russia, I
have never been in an other countries, but I would like to travel at
once, it's so romantical, I think:) Well, John, I must to finish
my e-mail to you, I hope that we will continue to correspond with each
other and you will tell me much more about yourself, and I will try to
tell about myself as more as possible in future e-mails. I want to ask
you about more things, John, and I hope that you will understand
my questions and will answer me for them. I want to learn more about
your country, please, tell me about your family, about your friends. A
great hello to you from my family, my friends Sofia and Peter too.
I hope to see your message soon. Bye-bye...

GOD BLESS YOU,
YOUR RUSSIAN FRIEND,
Ekaterina


No comments:

Post a Comment