Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, January 10, 2009

svetlaya-svetylka@yandex.ru


Hello J!
I am glad to receive from you the new letter. How are you?
If I could receive your photos every day I think that I would be the happiest woman.
I wish to tell to you about my family. I live in an apartment with mum and the daddy.
At us in an apartment always purely and cosy. We together with mum like to spend cheerful cleaning in our apartment.
My mother works as the postman on mail. It likes this trade.
On this work it works 20 years.
My father goes for work in other city. There it works till some months and we see it very seldom.
Greater time we spend time with mum. We live as two close girlfriends.
In the friend the friend is found good interlocutors.
We live in city Yoshkar ola. This city not so big. I like to live here.
The city of Moscow is far from us.
Tell to me more about you, about your family. It is very interesting to me to learn about your life, about your dreams.
I dream to find strong the man which will be to me the good husband.
I could not find good the man at myself. Many men do not want serious relationship.
Men many times deceived me. They wish to use women only.
I have decided to find the love in the Internet. Can be to me I will carry also shall find that only thing the man which will love me.
I very much hope for it. I am already tired from such life. I available on marrying.
My mother speaks, that it not against if I shall find the person from other country.
The main thing for each mother is a happiness of its daughter. And here now I correspond with you.
We shall be friends? Probably we are two half one hearts?
I think, what we shall not stop our correspondence?
Please, do not forget about me. I shall wait for your letter. Sveta from Russia.

1 comment: