Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, January 10, 2009

joysearching4love@yahoo.com NIGERIAN SCAM



IP: 41.219.203.77
JOY MOORE



Hello John,


Thanks for the interest you have shown to me as a matter of fact i am very happy to read from you i really enjoy reading your mail they are interesting and lovely all the words in your mails make me happy and smile... i will want you to know that i am an intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous,caring with a big heart,self motivated,secure,expressive,lady who is looking for a Honest man on earth to spend all her life time with.

This remind me of the sad day in my life when i lost all my family in a motor accident when they are traveling for a Xmas holiday i was 12 years old when this happen....i don't like saying this but it is part of me because i like to be free with the person am going to marry...i have been so unhappy ever since that has happen to me and ever since then i have been living in with my granny ....

I am looking for a Honest man who will put a smile on my face and make me happy forever, the man that will be kind, caring, loving and understanding..i know that man are very wicked but i know that GOD is going to send my own wonderful and caring loving man to me ....it has been so difficult for me ever since i lost my family . but i am still saying a big thank you to God because i am still i live. i would like to stop here because i am crying as am typing .

I want you to know that i am also looking for a long term relationship that will last forever, am also looking for a Kind, Caring, Loving. Faithful , Honest and understanding man to spend the rest of my life with.

MY HATES

I hate people that lie, drugs addict, thieves,

MY LIKES

i like people that are straight forward , i also like people that are truthful and kind, i am looking for a lovely man that will love and take good care of me forever , The man that will be caring, loving, kind, trustful, and understanding

KINDLY ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTION?

1 : WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
2 : DO YOU GO FOR LOOK OR PERSONALTY?
3 : WHAT IS YOUR LIKE ?
4 : WHAT YOUR DISLIKE?
5 : HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MARRIED?
6 : CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
7 : DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
8 : DO YOU WANT KIDS
9 : HOW OLD ARE YOU?
10 : HOW DID WE GET TO MEET?


I will be looking forward to read a mail from you with the answer of the questions i asked ....

Hoping to read from you soon.

Joy...


This is a MALE, Nigerian scammer,using stolen pictures! Do not send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment