Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

lucyadiara03@yahoo.in

hello sweety compliment of the day to you.my name is miss Lucy i am 23yrs old, i went through a profile that speaks good of you, i took interest on it .if you dont mind i will like to know you much better. i came on line to search for a true love,for my missing bone, for my loss Angal.if you are that my bone i have being searching i will be happy to see you writing back to me at my private e mail encluded. so that i will tell you all abaut my self and also send a picture of my self to you (lucyadiara03@yahoo.in ) GODbless you as your replying to me , take care. best regard miss Lucy lucyadiara03@yahoo.in



West African scam message sent via internal email on a dating site.
Previously reported email address of :lucydiara03@yahoo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment