Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

kerronehelen@yahoo.com SENEGAL SCAM


My dear,

How is your day. mine is fine over here in Dakar. Thanks for your mail, Like I said my name is Helen Kerrone, I am 24 years old, single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.

I really want have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding , I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr. Steve Kerrone was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am living now in a refugee camp, I would like to know more about you. your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Ever,
Helen.



IP: 41.214.112.42

No comments:

Post a Comment