Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, December 25, 2008

ladylili2007@gmail.com Xmas email





Hello dear VICTIM!!


I was thinking about you, I can't stop doing it!

My darling, I want to congratulate you with Christmas!!

I know that today your country is celebrating Christmas!!! I want to congratulate

you with this great holiday!!! It is pity that this day I can't be with you and share

the moment of this great and colorful holiday!!! But, I hope that it will be the last

Christmas which we celebrate apart!! I wish you all the best, strong health, miracle

in your life, good luck, the realization of all your dreams and plans, wealth and love!!

May the magic of Christmas fill every little corner of your part of the world, and may

the New Year bring special moments your way. Have a Wonderful Christmas Time!!!


And I have one present for you. It is a poem specially for you:


Because in everything I do

You always have a part,

Because a loving thought of you

Is always in my heart,

Because each little wish of mine

You've tried to make come true --

At Christmas time, I want to say

How dearly I love you.



I really want to tell you

Just how precious you are to me,

My every thought of you

Is as loving as can be


My heart is totally filled with things

That words alone can't say,

This comes especially for you

With love on Christmas Day.



Enjoy your Christmas!!!

With love from Liliya!! )))))


No comments:

Post a Comment