Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, January 2, 2015

mary_alexa75@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello, my name is mary. i am just joining this site, i have been on other sites before but i was hurt so bad by a man that inited me but never came or appeared at the airport, i had to leave internet for a while because i felt so bad and nothing could every work out on there, but a friend of mine met her sould mate on here and told me about it, this is why i am joining maybe i can at least meet someone and see if it works out, i am not here for someone who is in for games, if you are honest and ready to be serious then you can add me on my yahoo messenger or send me an email, and i will be waiting to hear from you,here is my email address
mary_alexa75@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of a model named 'Chica'.

No comments:

Post a Comment