Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, January 2, 2015

anne.srensen@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com




hello is nice to check into ur profile which sound nice and good to me am new here in this dating site seeking for a good and honest man if u dont mind we can get to know each other better by adding me on facebook.....Felicia Hanne Sorensen or tex me on my phone number 8126108597
 here is my email hanne.srensen@yahoo.com.. will be so glad to have u there
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures
The lady in this picture is not involved in any scam.  She, like billions of other people, probably likes to post pictures of herself, online.
SCAMMERS love to find collections of pictures on Facebook, and other sites, to copy, and use in scams.     Think twice before you post your pictures publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment