Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

victoriamorgan47@outlook.com SCAM datemefree.org

Hi, Am Victoria by name and Am new to this online dating stuff and i was introduced by a friend of mine to come here and give it a try if there is still a responsible man here, cos she found her soul mate here that is why am here, my friends do described me as a shy and loving girl, and am looking for a serious and honest man that i can share my thought and feelings with and see where it will lead too, But i guess since i dont really know much about the site and i dont like to share my person info here, i will like if you can email me in my private email address and tell me something about you with your recent pics and i will do the same thing as well.. victoriamorgan47@outlook.com

Victoria.
This is a West Africn scammer using stolen pictures of white ladies to steal money from gullible people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment