Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

9048346461 SCAM confirio.com patriciajohnson101@outlook.com

 patriciajohnson101@outlook.com

9048346461 text me. Hello handsome , how are you doing ? well i am new on his in search of my Mr Right , a friend of mine introduced me to this site . She found her Mr. Right on there..I am looking forward to meet my Rightful man on there. I like what i saw on your profile that why i am giving you this message to know you know more better and see where this is gonna lead us to . I will like you to text me 9048346461


 Well before i go anymore further, i am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, i am looking for a man i will love and will love me too, that will always be there for me, and will never let me down, i want a caring, loving, supporting, loyal. straight forward, and upfront, honest, faithful, truthful and trust worthy, hopeful man to settle down with for the rest of my life, i dont care about age or color or whatever, i am ready to settle down again, i am not one of those out there after money or selling there body

This is a West African THIEF, using stolen pictures, trying to steal from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment