Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, December 18, 2014

soulmate6377@yahoo.com crenstil.elizabeth SCAM confirio.com

Hello Dear,                                       How are you doing today?I hope you are having a wonderful day,well my name is Sandra.Am actually a new member on here,i was browsing on here when i came across your profile and decided to send you a message because i founded interest in your profile and will like to know you better......But it's quiet unfortunate i don't normally get online here but will like to keep in touch with you so that we can get to know more about each other better if that's okay with you ......You can give me your email-address to send you message there or chat with you there,or you can contact me via my private email address soulmate6377@yahoo.com or my Skype account crenstil.elizabeth so that we can keep in touch and correspond,i will be looking forward to hear from you and will send you more photos of me when you reply my message okay.....Take care and hope to hear from you soon bye for now. Yours Sincerely   Sandra. 


Please don't be stupid!  This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.   You are not in contact with the lady in this picture.  Confirio.com is full of scammers.  Keep out!

No comments:

Post a Comment