Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, December 18, 2014

dorisjames458@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello how are you doing, its nice to read and check out your profile, in fact i really like
all what you have said about your self including your personalities, and if you don't mind, i will like to get to know more about you and hopefully meet in person. I am doris james by my name 34 years old by my age and i am an economist by my profession.I am lonely single female and i am looking for an honest man that i can spend all the rest of my life with And i don't really mind to relocate to any where, I am fun, honest, easy going, Romantic, Godly, light hearted, caring, loyal, obedient,you can add me on yahoo messenger,dorisjames458@yahoo.com or mail me so that I will able to chat well.
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures of 'Lia 19'.

No comments:

Post a Comment