Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 15, 2014

mercysmith2012@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I am Mercy by name single no kid new on here looking for a wonderful man to learn about and build a solid relationship with base on trust , respect and effective communication kindly get back to me on my private email address m/e/r/c/y/s/m/i/th/2/0/1/2/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ hope to hear back from you

I am Mercy by name single no kid new on here looking for the right man to chat ,learn about and  build a solid relationship with base on trust , faith unity ,respect , love and effective communication ...I am not here for game and i dont want any one to pay game with me ....kindly send me your contact address on messenger if you really want to know more of me...No time for game  


This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.  You are not in contact with the lady in the stolen pictures, but a male criminal who will trick you into giving him money.

No comments:

Post a Comment