Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MATTY41MATTY@YAHOO.COM Scam confirio.com

I am matty...42 widowed and with no kids...alone for 5 yrs been played so many times...want to find someone who want true love and care...to share happy moment together...5 Yrs with no man to hug me and kiss me...to make me feel like a woman...so i am seriously looking for someone to share all the miss time and be happy together...if you interested and here for real get back to me...if deeply in your mind you know u here to play games pls look somewhere...   i do have yahoo messenger we could chat there and share more pics together....and get to know more about each other as well.... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas Holiday.
Sincerely and most affectionately...WAITING
MATTY41MATTY@YAHOO.COM

THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES

 May your holidays be decorated with the most precious of gifts.....

matty

do u have yahoo messenger to chat online and share more pics?

matty41matty@yahoo.com

add me...

No comments:

Post a Comment