Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

amanda_anderson79@yahoo.com West African scammer on confirio.com

how are you doing? am Amanda am new to Confirio , can you tell me more about
Confirio?? and were you from ?? what is going on here ??
What is going on here?  I'll tell you!  Confirio is a dating site full of scammers, and you are one!

  Sorry am new to this site so i was told too be careful with the people i talk with am sorry i can't give you my private email but we can be friends here okay
Real people need to be careful on any dating site, because West African scammers using stolen pictures,  (like you) pretend to be anyone.     

okay here is my  private Email please be honest with me amanda_anderson79@yahoo.com
OK, I'm happy to be honest with you.  You are a criminal pig.  You are using a stolen picture of Raven Riley.   You are so stupid, I doubt you can make much money scamming, but, sadly there are people online stupider than you.

 Am new on this site i love making friend, am here too look for a serious relationship don't wanna play Games... am from Lafayette Co feel free so text me please only responsible people and will love if anybody can tell me how to use this site... I enjoy everything from quiet dinners,good conversation,snuggling and watching a movie, to spending time outdoors,taking in a sport event or traveling.

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW SEXY CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete