Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 22, 2014

matildaw33@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com is full of scammers

Good morning , how was your night ? like to know you more better.. what does being in love mean to you....  what do you seek for in a woman... you can add me on matildaw33@yahoo.com or facebook  matilda a williams.. so we can know each other more better .. be good BUT FIREND WILL BE GOOD FOR A START .

 i am just me, simple,straight forward and loving....i am here to seek for a responsible man who understands what being in love means. i am not the best in life, but i know i am very special and different in my own world.i am here to find my right man , so we can be able to enjoy and explore life for the rest of our lives...single never been married but i was hurt , i am here due to my work .. i am originally from sweden and i have been to so many places in my life .. working with united nations .. ask me if you want to know more about me

No comments:

Post a Comment