Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, December 22, 2014

ashlymelissa124@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com is full of scammers keep out

Nice to meet you here on! How are you? I am interested in meeting you, and I decided to write! Let me introduce myself, my name is ashly, I'm 30years old.My height is 5'8" I am romantic and tolerant, but serious.i dream candle dinner with my loving man, I want to be happy and feel like real man. has to be tender and attentive to the world of women, I sometimes just your kind words .. I'm here to find a serious-minded life partner for real dates,you can mail me to my personal mail at, ashlymelissa124@yahoo.com,hope to read back from you in my personal mail box so that i can able to tell you more about me and send you some of my pic,i will be very happy if you can get back to me in my email box bcus am not always on this site right here. bye for now.
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment