Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

littleheart00@yahoo.com caringsoul1978@gmail.com Scam confirio.com

Hello Handsome
                      How are you doing this day and i hope all is well with you..a...I am a great optimist and I am always sure that ultimately everything is going to be fine no matter what. I love to laugh and to make other people smile, I enjoy communication with my close people. I am very faithful and true, sincere and reliable. My behavior and body language give away my femininity and kind, gentle and caring nature. I can call myself a strong-willed person, I am a good problem solver and I can cope with difficulties as I believe that character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. But I am just a woman who longs to be happy in a family life, give my love to my soul mate and cherish every day we will spend together!

I would really appreciate if my future partner is reliable, kind, gentle and loyal, the one who loves life. I want to create harmony in our future family and I hope that these words will reach your heart and mind.

I will be waiting to hear from you so that we can know more about each other.

Josephine (littleheart00@yahoo.com or caringsoul1978@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment