Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 27, 2014

donovan_michelle_361@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I will like to know muc more about you and i will like to you to writ me in my personal mail donovan_michelle_361@yahoo.com or text me 503765-6327
 m a woman that has principle and good qualities to offer to my friend,who so ever or my desired love I am loyal ,diligent ,loving and caring ,social ,trust worthy ,honest ,truthful,hard working , good and smart looking ,friendly ,kind , well mannered,well behaved,action oriented,goal oriented and in my leisure time i love jogging , dancing ,reading , traveling , internet ,swimming .

THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES.  
DO NOT SEND MONEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment