Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 6, 2014

kasiha562@yahoo.com SCAM stolen pictures FRAUD 419

Hello good looking,

I am Kasi,single and working.just came on this site looking for long term relationship and see where it would lead to.your profile caught my interest and i would like to know you better.

You can mail me at kasiha562@yahoo.com so we could chat and know each other better.

I would be waiting to hear from you.


Kasi
I am very ,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working

with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike

Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains

this value wherever I go..my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits

and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take

less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment