Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 6, 2014

cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com West African scammer using stolen pictures fishmeetfish.com

hello how are you doing there? good to see you here well i will like to know you more here... i will like you to add me on messenger cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com

My name is cherry williams, 25 years of age,i live in vaals limburg, netherland but i spent most of My time living in the USA, i speak only English and understand little dutch but can't speak it. I'm looking for man who has similar interests. Looks, race, religion, Size and age don't matter to me, i believe that age is just a number it has nothing to do with a relationship. I look for what�??s in the heart, not the outside. I'm looking for a man with a big heart and is sweet. I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am social romantic passionate smart intelligent cool headed adaptive have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..Cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..Our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..But i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.No one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care a lot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely..feel free to add me to my yahoo address.........cherrywilliams286@yahoo.com. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment