Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, December 21, 2014

jenniferjessie@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hi my name is jennifer and i will like to hear back from you or add me on yahoo messenger at jenniferjessie on yahoo so we can know much about each other
 THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES
im easy going person,am here looking for my soulmate that i will spend the rest of my life with,hones caring and God fearing that will take good care of me and love me for me for who i am.
im honest person like going to beach,playing volley,swiiming and shopping,i like to be honest in anything that am doing cuz no one know tomorrow and we must always have it in mind that the almighty God is watching us in everything we are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment