Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 20, 2014

2482643810

how are u doing today...this is Alice from texas carthage..single and nnever married...i stay with my uncle here in carthage,..i do art sculpturesand really love all the outdoors activities alot....i need a man that would really love me
thanks Alice
wholeheartedly and that would never betray my trust and love towards him....if you feel u interested to talk you can return my messagesor text me here 2482643810 okay??would be waiting to hear from you....
This is a stolen picture of 'Lia 19' being used by West African scammers.   Do not send money.  
You are not in contact with the lady in this picture, but a black criminal who will cheat you out of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment