Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

faith.gibson1986@hotmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hey Darl how you doing? Nice picture you have got. I'm a new user here can you be my first friend its so boring i don't know how to use their service yet poor me..... I'm dropping you a line now, You can write to me in my email if you have interest faith.gibson1986@hotmail.com or text me at 615 431-1707 Faith
 THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES OF  A WHITE LADY.  DO NOT SEND MONEY!
 I'm 5:6ft 119lbs average in build, black hair, I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy and a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with...faith.gibson1986attthotmail.com.... (615) 431-1707

No comments:

Post a Comment