Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

anetta.noble101@gmail.com SCAM datemefree.org

How are you doing?Am Jennifer,just going through the site and your profile caught my attention.Am not always on the site because of my work.would like to know more about you...you can send me your email or mail me;anetta.noble101 @ gmail .com,713 635-9736


     This is a West African scammer, who is using stolen pictures of a white lady.
      He is not a good speller!

I like mountain climbing, air and fier. Like to make hose cosy. I am phisical, like to hold hands, kesses.... Chatterbox:Smile))) I am able to listen people. And even without interrupting:Smile)) Doing my best to understand everything, but sometimes can be snappish and stubborn... Have many home plants and pets - two dogs and a cat.I can say about me, I am cheerful, kind. I am seeking for my soul mate. All people are confident that there is true love and everyone on earth has a soul mate. I am not exclusion. I am searching for my soul mate, the only man for all life. Where are you. I ‘ll give you my love, adevotion, tenderness… I am faithful, loving, honest, caring. 

I know it's hard to resist the offer of 'cosy hose', but do not send money to this pig.
Liar, Liar, pants on 'fier'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment