Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, November 27, 2014

mikeineh82@yahoo.com SCAM

Dear , I am Mr Mike Ineh Data Protection Manager in charge of Operations and logistics with OCEANIC INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC. My contacting you is for your assistance in claiming ($16.8million US Dollar) in one of the account here in my department in Nigeria. This Fund was discovered when carrying out Auditing of Books of Account here in my department. However, If you can permit me I will use your information’s as the beneficiary of the fund. And arrange all the legal documents to transfer the Fund to your account as the beneficiary, and both of us will share the Fund. If you are interested please respond back to me through my private e-mail : (mikeineh82@yahoo.com) Please do not reply through this Dating Site : Reply to me Directly) I await your reply to enable me send you more details Yours Sincerely, Mike Ineh

No comments:

Post a Comment