Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, November 27, 2014

malezavivian1980@yahoo.com SCAM datemefree.org

Hi, How're you doing today ? I hope i'm not disturbing you with this mail? my name is maleza vivian ,my father is from ninove belgium and my mother is from tampa FL usa , am 30years old single Its just that i was going through profiles on here for the last time , i came across yours and i couldn't resist saying hi! I have been on here for about days now but i haven't had any luck on here yet , unfortunately for me my subscription ends today and i had to just give the last try to see if i can find that special God fearing man i can get to know and be friends with.....I hope you understand what i mean ? I don' know much about you through your profile ,but i choose you as that special someone i would like to exchange email with and we should get to know each other better , if you give me chance to know you better .. ..I'd really appreciate it if you can respond back and see where it will lead us to.. and also you can add me to this email so that will can chat to know each other better - malezavivian1980@yahoo.com

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment