Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, August 4, 2014

more poop from fishmeetfish

Hello Dear, My Name is Tessy and i want you to contact me via email or you send me your email address let me write you direct i do not always access fishmeetfish.com that is why and you know that distance does not matter in any relationship but love matters a lot and i will be glad to be a good friend of yours. my email is tessy_23@live.fr please write to me in my E-mail box tessy_23@live.fr

Hello Dear, My Name is Tessy and i want you to contact me via email or you send me your email address let me write you direct i do not always access fishmeetfish.com that is why and you know that distance does not matter in any relationship but love matters a lot and i will be glad to be a good friend of yours. my email is tessy_23@live.fr please write to me in my E-mail box tessy_23@live.fr

I am looking for long term relationship and even more after reading through your profile, i decided to contact you, to see if we can match and see our chances of knowing better please feel free to email me through my private email address (laurentjulianah@yahoo.com) details of me and some of my photos will be sent to you in my introduction. Thanks. I am Waiting your fast reply. From your. julianah12

No comments:

Post a Comment