Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, August 15, 2014

angelliquev@yahoo.com SCAM


Subject: angelliquev@yahoo.com
Hello Dear ,
How are you today together with your health and your business and your family. I hope all is well with you over there, I hope this message reaches you in good health.
I am searching for a gold buyer or sales agent, hence this contact with you for further discussions. my name is Miss Angelique Mapon, native of Sierra Loan, and presently staying in the Senegal with my little sister for the past three weeks since i return back from my country with 30 kg of gold dust plus 22.7 carat Alluvial Gold Dust of 92.6% purity, Sierra Loan origin for sale.
Please note that I am not a professional gold dealer, as this is inherited asset from my late father Chief Rafiu Mapon who was the head and traditional ruler of the Siguiri gold mining town in my village.
I have desperate need to sale the product due to family problems and I want a buyer or agent who will come for inspection of the product and sign a Trustee contract with me for the sale of the gold overseas, or if you can not come here in Senegal for The sale of The Gold dust. I can also ship it over to your country base on our agreement.
The price is negotiable and you will not pay for the goods until they have arrived your chosen refinery and the assay report confirmed.. You will equally receive a commission if you are a sales agent.
Due to my my situation as a single young girl, I really need your urgent and positive response as soon as you get this mail. here is my email so contact me here angelliquev@yahoo.com And i will send my pictures as well
Warm regards
From Miss Angelique Mapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment