Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, June 6, 2014

whyte.sandra@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello, am sandra by name, am new on this site and i will be happy to know you, you can text me on 413-342-1255.. or im me on messenger whyte.sandra@yahoo.com. hope to hear back from you.. Sandra


Am Sandra by name, am here with full respect and understanding, i love to be honest, a good listener, with good heart and passion, i love kids,love going to beach, enjoy swimming and also like playing Basket ball as my favorite sport.. I am here to find someone for long term relationship and we both can work at it. I believe a relationship is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you can build till the end. If my profile attract you, contact me and lets start a conversation as I believe that is the first step of getting to know someone.

Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment