Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, June 12, 2014

susanchapman971@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

i would like to get to know you better maybe something good and long lasting might come out of it send me back your personal email or email me on susanchapman971atyahoodotcom will appreciate you emailing me more better and will be looking forward to read back from you in email

I guess some call me a "hot" nerd, I'm a pretty simple chick, grounded, NO DRAMA & NO BAGGAGE, funny, love to laugh, foodie and wino, and always have a positive great attitude. I have a lot of passion in life. I love my job! I love my dogs but I'm not one of those that has pictures with them all over my house. I work long hours and looking for a beautiful distraction to want me to leave work! I live in the heights, workout in the galleria, keep sane and live life like there is no tomorrow. I love to travel I've been several places around the world. I get asked a lot "why are you still single?" It's by choice, I've been focusing on my career and now that I'm in a great place, I'm looking for a great guy to spend my free time with!

No comments:

Post a Comment