Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ednacute20@yahoo.com Ednacute711@gmail.com

Hello how are u doong and how is ur day with you am Edna 30 yrs of age singel, I am tender caring woman, who is searching for her Romeo. I think I don't ask for something supernatural, I just want to be happy. I am happy with everything in my life, but I am longing for true love to rush into my life and fill it with bright rays of joy and happiness. My heart is full of unshared warmth, tenderness, love and care. I need a man who is ready to share these feelings and be Knight of my heart. Are you ready to fight for it and be my winner? I am family-oriented lady and serious in my intentions. I can be passionate as a lioness, tender as a cat and stately as a swan. Just drop me a line, you won't regret! and we can meet and get to know each other very well on yahoo messager or gmail {Ednacute20@yahoo.com} or {Ednacute711@gmail.com} Greg from Hartford ct USA 46yrs

This stupid scammer can't keep his gender or name straight. He uses the name princesslarry711 on confirio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment