Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, June 14, 2014

roseluz82@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

My name is rose and am just a single lady that has never been married and also i have no kids and i will like and wish we can get to know one another,you can also text me 719) 749-1478

you can mail me roseluz82@yahoo.com

Am rose,may i meet you?,am a christian and God fearing,Cute,nice,smart and passionate,,You look cute and wouldn't mind having more to do with you,would you like us to meet and know more about us?would you please reply if you are interested in serious relationship.You can mail me at roseluz82@yahoo.com..and i hate been hurt cause many guys has hurt and i dont want such thing to happen to me aging..

No comments:

Post a Comment