Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, June 14, 2014

jamesjanet140@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

I am really a very sincere woman when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special man i am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings all i want is to making my man happy all the time let give each other a trial may be you are the man that can making me happy when am sad i need an honest man that wont ever cheat or let me down and i also promise you that you wont ever regret that you meet an honest and caring woman called Janet. mail me on jamesjanet140@yahoo.com tell me all about you and your love experince and ii will do the same with pics

Just to say hi to the most responsible man who knows the values of his wife,kiss to you ,am here looking for the honest and caring man that will be there for me in times of good and bad because real love need to share together through bitterness and sweetness,let me have your number and my yahoo email JAMESJANET140@YAHOO.COM AND MY FACEBOOK NAME ARE JANET DEBBY JAMES letgive each other a trial may be you are the only man am seaching for sine all this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment