Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mirra.bela@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hey,I just wanted to let you know just how much I have enjoyed reading your. It’s not every day that I come across one that makes me smile with every word. You must be one remarkable man. How is it that no woman has come alone and taken you for herself. You have everything that a good woman should want in her life. I got the feeling that you are charming, lovely, smart and all you really want in your life is for a woman to make you feel wanted, needed & loved. You are searching for the same things in a woman that a good woman is searching for in men.As for me I’m just your down to earth woman that enjoys the simple things in life.I am very open minded,I also enjoy swimming, plays, horse back riding, going to football(soccer) games and basketball game, long walks in the moon light and making love in the rain. I’m just searching for that very special man that will become my best friend first.But don’t think that I am running from love, I’m just being careful not to get hurt.I have been Single for over Three years and I have only been in love once. So I’m not looking to be any one first, just the last woman they will ever want in there life.I hope that you decide that you would like to know more about me as I want to know everything about you.Plea The picture is so that I will know it is you.I would hate to delete your mail not knowing it is you. Until I hear from you,take care and God bless. Your New Found Friend.Mirra.bela@yahoo.com .... I will be very happy to hear back from you soon. Mirra..


Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 250x250 box animated

No comments:

Post a Comment