Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

luisadavidson1966@outlook.com DYING WIDOW SCAM from confirio.com

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, the I AM THAT I AM who made me who i am well my dear i will like to be your friend so i decide to send a message to you and i hope you don't really mind my dear friend for intruding into your privacy ? I am Mrs luisa Davidson the social,polite and apprehensive, who believes that Friendship is a wonderful world, it might be the most beautiful one on earth.and i will like you and i to be a very good friend and maybe we can talk about religion life and for the purpose God asked me to contact you well and i will be very glad to read back from you as soon as possible.On my personal email address because right now i am currently suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and it is quite obvious i might survive for two months according to the doctor..so my dear i just want to use this opportunity to reach you before my time on earth come up,because there is work you are to do for God and his children so my dear i rarely check my message on this social site So i will really like to hear back from you and you can always get back to me via mail mine is luisadavidson1966@outlook.com i will really appreciate if you send me your email address...I am looking forward to read back from you as soon as possible with your email address or your message on my email address

God Bless You
Mrs Luisa Davidson


This is a scam. There is no dying widow who wants to give you money, There is only a young, black, male criminal in West Africa, who wants to steal money from you.
Don't be stupid!
Don't be greedy!
Don't fall for this scam. I have no sympathy for you.
Some people end up broke, and in debt after falling for this scam.
Some end up in PRISON, while the scammer they steal money to appease goes free.
Don't be a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment