Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 15, 2014

edithbike@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

hello handsome well my name is Edith Appah and i am new to this site also seeking for my serious soul mate and i wish to meet a man with a great heart who is loving understanding trust worthy and also willing and ready to have a family with me and i am also a God fearing woman and want a man who has a clean and soft heart towards his woman because of some mess i have been through in the hands of some good for nothing men in my previous relationship i had before..well if you know you that type of person that i am looking for then you can hit me back with your email address so that we can have some chat on yahoo messenger on skype if you have one...hope to hear from you soon?

my skype name is mavisbrown5


Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

1 comment: